How do I create a website?
In order to set up your Word Press (or any other type of website), you’re going to need two things:
- Domain Name(a web address like YourSiteName.com)
- Web Hosting(a service that links your site to the internet)
In order to hoard your images, content and website files, you are going to need a web hosting. With no web hosting, your website will not be visible on the Internet. Having your own domain name appears more professional than having someone else’s identity (domain name) (like yourbusiness.my-free-website.com), and it’s super reasonable.
Where to register domain and get web hosting?
- You can go to any webhost from Google search. My recommendation is Bluehost.comor https://www.000webhost.com/
- Now you have to choose your webhosting plan of your choice from the following:
- Choice plus/premium
- Now it’s time to choose a domain name. If you are making a business website it should match your company name (com). If you are making it for your personal blog then it should start by your own name (YourName.com).
- Domain names normally have an ending with “.com, .org or .net etc.”
- Next you need to fill up your account details.
To make your account, just enter in your personal information on the “create your account” page.
You’ll need to enter your first name, last name, country, street address, city, zip code, phone number, and email address. Your receiving will be sent to the email address you enter here.
- Now check your bundle information and finish up registration.
These are the last steps you’ll go through before your account is created and completed, so you are almost there.
Simply choose the span of your web hosting registration and you’re good to go.
- Once you have completed your registration, it’s time to create a login setup by setting up a password.
- Now that you’ve subscribed your domain name you are own your way to create a perfect website. Mostly people prefer word press (https://wordpress.com).
- To create a website with wordpress you need to follow given steps:
- Log in to your hosting (Bluehost) account.
- Go to your control panel.
- Look for the “WordPress” or “Website” icon.
- Select the domain where you want to install your new website.
- Click the “Install Now” control and you will get access to your new WordPress website.
- If for a certain odd purpose a hosting enterprise doesn’t provide one-click-install for WordPress then you don’t have the choice to install WordPress automatically, look this manual guide below:
- Installing WordPress Manually
- Once you have successfully installed WordPress to your domain, you’ll see a very basic so far a clean site.That’s why you need a theme – a designed template that tells WordPress how your website should appear.
- Install plugins (“Plugins” are extensions that are built to expand WordPress’ proficiencies, adding features and functions to your site that don’t come as built-in) to get more with the WordPress.